valentine’s day is a hallmark proclaimed lover’s holiday, but just because you’re solo this year shouldn’t keep you from enjoying the heart-drenched hoopla around the 14th day of february! we love getting gifts for our parents, since they will least expect it! even better, for your single friends, especially those recently single, and obviously our pups who are our most loyal and adorable valentines. i mean, you love these people, right? so why not take this day to celebrate any loving relationships in your life. a valentine’s day gift should be sweet and simple, either something that will make them laugh or something small to keep in their home or on their work desk that will make them smile and think of you. we’re not trying to be serious and sappy here!
1. for the sweet and stylish vintage lover in your life, these pastel tumblers are a unique and fun gift.
2. for the design lover in your life, we suggest this gorgeous, hand embroidered pillow by leah singh as a cozy reminder of your love.
3. for the candy lover in your life, sugarfina carries tasting boxes of various gourmet candy to satisfy that sweet tooth.
4. for a special lady in your life, we really love the simplicity yet distinct design of this hammered gold bar necklace. great for layering with other dainty pieces.
5. for the eco-friendly lover in your life, these beautiful vases are hand-painted, recycled fire extinguishers!
6. for the animal lover in your life, or in our case for the pug pack, these assorted dog treat trays are our favorite way to spoil our valentines!
7. for the gardener in your life, these seed bombs have become all the rage and we think they will appreciate thinking of you as the flowers grow!
8. for the tiniest lovers in your life, we love this finger puppet set that is sure to bring endless smiles and bouts of playful creativity!
9. for the art lover in your life, this book is a lighthearted reminder they can keep on their coffee table as a reminder of your love for them!